BreastScreen NSW are once again coming to Parkes from Friday 14th May to Friday 9th July and will be parked at the Little Theatre Carpark – CRN of Bogan & Dalton St, Parkes NSW 2870
It’s important, it’s free and it could save your life.
If you’re 50-74, book your free breast screen now on 13 20 50
Friday 14th May to Friday 9th July 2021
The Little Theatre Carpark
Cnr of Bogan & Dalton Street, Parkes
Bookings and More Information
To make a booking for your FREE screening mammogram call: 13 20 50
Why is breast screening important?
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women in NSW
- 1 in 7 women in NSW will be diagnosed with breast cancer by age 85
- Age and being female are the strongest risk factors for developing breast cancer
- 9 out of 10 women diagnosed with breast cancer do not have a family history
- A mammogram can pick up cancers that cannot be seen or felt
- A mammogram every two years takes just 20 minutes and it could save your life
Follow along with the BreastScreen NSW‘s Facebook page for more information.
BreastScreen NSW is continuing to conduct routine breast screening. To prioritise the wellbeing of women, staff and our community, BreastScreen NSW is taking important measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), you can read more here: https://www.breastscreen.nsw.gov.au/news/important-pre-screening-information/
May 14 (Friday) - July 9 (Friday)
Little Theatre Carpark
Cnr Bogan and Dalton Street