Registrations open for joint industry Inland Rail Conference
The Australian Logistics Council (ALC) and the Australasian Railway Association (ARA) are pleased to announce registrations are now OPEN for the 2018 Inland Rail Conference in Parkes NSW on 18 & 19 July 2018. To register, click here.
Register now to take part in the discussion on how this nationally significant infrastructure project will transform the movement of freight in Australia, what it means for the Australian freight industry and the benefits it will deliver for national freight customers.
This joint industry conference will bring together key players involved in the Inland Rail project from both industry and government. Confirmed speakers include:
• The Hon Michael McCormack MP, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport
• The Hon Anthony Albanese, Shadow Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development
• The Hon Melinda Pavey MP, NSW Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight
• The Hon John Barilaro, NSW Deputy Premier, Minister for Regional New South Wales, Minister for Skills, and Minister for Small Business
• John Fullerton, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Australian Rail Track Corporation
• Dean Dalla Vale, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific National
• Brendan Bourke, Chief Executive Officer, Port of Melbourne
• Paul Graham, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Woolworths
• Ken Keith OAM, Mayor, Parkes Shire Council
• Plus many more!
This inaugural, industry-led event will also consider how the Inland Rail Project can inform the development of the National Freight and Supply Chain Strategy, to be finalised in late 2018.
Your booking also includes welcome drinks on the evening of Tuesday 17 July, the official conference dinner on the evening of Wednesday 18 July, and a site visit on Thursday 19 July to view a number of freight facilities in Parkes.
The ARA and ALC are also pleased to announce sponsorship opportunities are now also open. For sponsorship enquiries, please email ARA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 is a year of delivery for Inland Rail with construction due to commence on the Parkes to Narromine section of the track, making this inaugural industry-led conference a must-attend event.
For more information, please contact the Australian Logistics Council or Australasian Railway Association.
For accommodation options, please click here.
For the delegate’s bus schedule, please click here.
For your guide on where to eat, shop and play, please click here.
#VisitParkes #InlandRail #ItAllAddsUp #BeOutThere
july 18 (Wednesday) - 19 (Thursday)