Central West Local Land Services are partnering with Parkes Shire Council to run a workshop for landholders.
RSVP by Friday 12 May
A light supper will be provided. To secure your place and assist with catering, please RSVP noting any dietary requirements to: Chris Robinson, Ph: 0424 435 363 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What questions will be answered?
• What can Local Land Services do for me?
• How can I secure my property? What surveillance cameras should I use?
• I have a weed problem. Who should I talk to? • I have sheep, pigs, cattle, horses or other animals on my block. What paperwork do I need?
• NSW Farmers “Small Farm membership”
• How do I control feral pests like foxes, roaming dogs, rabbits and feral cats?
What do I need to bring?
• Weeds for identification (include plant roots, leaves, flowers/ seed head with some water in a sealed plastic bag)
• Notebook and pen
Who will be speaking?
• Local Land Services Officers, Biosecurity Officer and District Vet
• Parkes Shire Council
• Central West Rural Crime Unit
• NSW Farmers
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Coventry Room
Parkes Shire Library, 25 Bogan Street, Parkes